Ardent Mills Legal Policy
By accessing and browsing any website owned and/or operated by Ardent Mills, (collectively the "Site") you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Legal Policy set forth in the following Terms and Conditions, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to the Site, the Internet or the Worldwide Web.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Content Ownership. The content or other materials on the Site including, but not limited to, all text, audio, images and other materials or elements (collectively the "Content") are owned and copyrighted by Ardent Mills, its licensors or others with all rights reserved. You should assume that the Content is copyrighted and owned by Ardent Mills unless otherwise noted, and you may not use the Content, except as provided in this Legal Policy, without the prior written permission of Ardent Mills.
All trademarks, trade names and logos and all related product names, design marks and slogans which appear on the Site are either the trademarks or service marks (registered or unregistered) of Ardent Mills or its licensors unless otherwise stated herein. Ardent Mills and its licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content on the Site. No license is granted to you in connection with such Content contained on the Site.
In its sole discretion, Ardent Mills or its licensors may seek to enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the possibility of seeking criminal prosecution.
- User Conduct. Ardent Mills maintains the Site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication only and grants you permission to use the Site and to download Content, but only for noncommercial, personal use: provided, however, that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content, that you do not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without the prior written permission of Ardent Mills, and that you do not download or use any images of people or places ("Images") displayed on the Site for any purpose. The download or use of any such Images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by the prior written authorization of Ardent Mills. Any unauthorized use of such Images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and related communications regulations and statutes.
Additionally, you agree to not to engage in any of the following activities on the Site:
- Upload, post or transmit any informational content that is unlawful, threatening to another person or entity, infringing, defamatory, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, invades the privacy of another, or is otherwise objectionable;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage conduct that would be considered a violation of any local, state or federal law, either civil or criminal;
- Impersonate another user, person or entity, including any official or employee of Ardent Mills;
- Upload, post or transmit any informational content that is the copyrighted, patented or trademarked intellectual property of another, or the trade secret of or confidential information of another; and
- Use the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
- Your feedback. We welcome Your comments, feedback, suggestions, and other communications regarding this Site and the information and services we make available through this Site (collectively, “Feedback”). The Feedback You provide to us through this Site will be and remain our exclusive property. Your submission of Feedback will constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, title and interests in Your Feedback, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in Your Feedback. We will be entitled to reduce to practice, exploit, make, use, copy, disclose, display or perform publicly, distribute, improve and modify any Feedback You submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating You in any way. For this reason, we ask that You not send us any Feedback that You do not wish to assign to us.
- Links to Third-party Sites. The Site may contain links to other Internet sites not under the ownership or editorial control of Ardent Mills. Such links are provided for your convenience only and are not express or implied warranties, endorsements or approvals by Ardent Mills of any products, services, advice or information available from such sites. Ardent Mills does not warrant and specifically disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for your use of such sites, and you hereby release Ardent Mills and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and agents from any and all such responsibility or liability for the same. If you establish a link to such sites, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of Ardent Mills. Check the Uniform Resources Locator ("URL") address provided in your Worldwide Web browser to see if you are still in an Ardent Mills Site or have moved to another third-party site.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY. NEITHER ARDENT MILLS NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT ACCOMPANY OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF ANY ARDENT MILLS SITE, AND YOUR USE OF ANY ARDENT MILLS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS INCLUDES (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITE; USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITE; FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE; ERROR; OMISSION; INTERRUPTION; DEFECT; DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION; COMPUTER VIRUS; LINE FAILURE; INTRUSION, HACKING OR VIOLATION OF ANY ARDENT MILLS SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; OR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES. ARDENT MILLS DOES NOT WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO IT AT ANY ARDENT MILLS SITE.
ARDENT MILLS IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING: DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT THEREIN WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHERMORE, ARDENT MILLS IS NOT LIABLE EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN NEGLIGENT OR IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR BOTH.
THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTAL DAMAGES. ARDENT MILLS' TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, CAUSES OF ACTION OR OTHERWISE WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID TO ACCESS THE SITE.
- DISCLAIMER. THE CONTENT OF ANY ARDENT MILLS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ARDENT MILLS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING WARRANTIES:
- THE CONTENT IS OF ANY PARTICULAR LEVEL OF QUALITY OR FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
- THE CONTENT IS ERROR-FREE AND ACCURATE;
- THE FUNCTIONAL ELEMENTS CONTAINED IN THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;
- DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED;
- THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS;
- SUCCESSFUL RESULTS OR OUTCOMES WILL RESULT FROM PROPERLY FOLLOWING ANY INSTRUCTIONS, DIRECTIONS OR RECIPES CONTAINED IN THE CONTENT;
- THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS NON-INFRINGING; AND/OR
- THE SITE IS SECURE FROM TAMPERING, HACKING OR INTRUSION BY THIRD PARTIES.
EXCEPTION: IN CERTAIN STATES, THE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW US TO DISCLAIM OR EXCLUDE WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Export Control. Software and other materials from the Site may be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from the Site may be downloaded or exported in violation of any such laws. Ardent Mills does not authorize the exportation of any software or technical data from the Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export laws.
- Revisions to the Site. Modification and discontinuation. We reserve the right to discontinue or modify this Site at any time without prior notice.
- Content Submitted by Users. Any communication or material you transmit to Ardent Mills at the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Ardent Mills or its subsidiaries and affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Ardent Mills is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. Ardent Mills will not compensate you in any way for any such information, nor will the information be returned to you.
- Health-related Information. Information accessible on this Site is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Ardent Mills does not endorse or warrant the validity of any such health-related statements contained on the Site or any such information contained in third-party sites referenced in the Site. Information is general in nature and may be helpful to some persons but not others, depending upon their personal medical needs. You should always consult with your physician prior to changing or undertaking a new diet or exercise program. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site.
- Site Security. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing or crashing; (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting; (f) by using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site; or (g) by using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Ardent Mills on this Site and other than generally available third party Web browsers (e.g., Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer). Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Ardent Mills may investigate occurrences that potentially involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- Choice of Law. This Legal Policy and your use of this Site is governed by the laws of the State of Delaware in the United States of America, without regard to its choice of law provisions.
- General Terms. This Legal Policy constitutes the entire agreement between you and Ardent Mills and governs your use of any Ardent Mills Site. The failure of Ardent Mills to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Legal Policy shall not constitute a waiver of any such right or provision. If any provision of this Legal Policy is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then such provision shall be eliminated from the Legal Policy and the surviving terms shall remain in full force and effect. Any claims arising under this Legal Policy must be brought within one (1) year after such claim or action or action arose or be forever barred.
- Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at:
11 ConAgra Drive,
Mail Stop 11-345
Omaha, NE 68102